-->
علوم قانونية وادارية علوم قانونية وادارية

اخر المواضيع

جاري التحميل ...

I Need Your Confidential Assistance.

Dear Friend,
I know this message will come to you as a surprise, I am auditing and accounting manager in bank of Africa (BOA), foreign remittance section Ouagadougou Burkina Faso . I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confidential that I am about to impose on you for the mutual benefits of our families.
 
I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ( $17.5million dollars ) into your bank account within 6 to 8 banking days. This money has been dormant for fore years in our bank without any body come for the claiming of the fund. I want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer (the owner of the account) died along with his supposed next of kin in air crash on July 2003.
 
I don't want the money to go into our bank treasurer account as an abandon fund. So this is the reason why I contacted you so that the bank can release the money for you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.
 
Upon receipt of your reply. I will give full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me and I have change your id as you want it, I am waiting for your next reply with your information.
 
note that 10% will be set aside for any expenses that may arise in the process before the fund will get into your bank account such as telephone calls  bills ( etc ) I looking forward for your response or call, please fill your information bellow , thanks and have a nice day.
 
1. Name in full:...................
2. Address:..........................
3. Nationality:......................
4. Age:.................................
5. Sex..................................
6. Occupation: ....................
7. Marital status:..................
8. Phone..............................
9. Fax:.................................
 
Yours Faithfully,
Dr . Yasir Khan
Accounts & Audit department
Bank of Africa .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

شاركنا بتعليقك...

التعليقات



، اشترك معنا ليصلك جديد الموقع اول ً بأول ، كما يمكنك إرسال رساله بالضغط على الزر المجاور ...

إتصل بنا

احصائيات الموقع

جميع الحقوق محفوظة

علوم قانونية وادارية

2010-2019